On the 24th November we visited our forth consecutive tree planting day with The Woodland Trust. It was a beautifully sunny but windy autumnal day and we were joined by walking fanatic and Countryfile Presenter Julia Bradbury!
Welcome back! Despite not being the warmest, sunniest summer break, we really hope you had fun. For those of you who missed it (shame on you) we’ve been running our Yearbook Awards 2017, where we request nominations for best yearbook design, best cover and page design.
After the success of our 2016 Leavers’ Yearbook Awards, we’re doing it again this year! Here’s your chance to really show off what you’ve achieved using Yearbook Hub, or your own software, and be super-proud of all your hard graft! Submit your entry for the 2017 awards before 31st August. Each…
With just 4 weeks of term time left in 2011 and the festive season just round the corner, here at SPC Yearbooks we thought we’d get into the spirit of it all and offer our customers the chance of winning £250 off their yearbooks!
All you need to do is to return your completed yearbook order form by 23rd December 2011 and you’ll automatically be entered into the festive prize draw. As always, there is no deposit required and you can change your yearbook page counts and quantities right up until the point we go to print. There are five different yearbook services to choose from and the lucky winner will be announced in the New Year and will have £250 deducted from their final invoice.
Good luck everyone!
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per yearbook edition ordered.
2. We will submit an entry to all qualifying schools that submit their yearbook order form by the competition closing date.
3. Competitions are open to any group placing an order for 30 yearbooks or more.
4. Prize can only be used in part payment for the yearbook edition stated on the order form.
5. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
6. Winners will be contacted via email or phone.
7. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
8. The competition will run from 01/11/2011 until 23/12/2011.
9. SPC Yearbooks is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Get your free copy of our Sample Guide 2012 by clicking here!
At SPC it’s important to us to give everyone the chance to have a yearbook and a hoodie. See below for a range of discounts and offers we run for schools, some are available year all round but others are limited. Contact our friendly team to find out more and cut the costs of your yearbook project!
This article has been written to give you a quick overview of what’s new for 2012 in our leavers’ hoodie service. SPC are excited to be new suppliers of All We Do Is (AWDis) hoodies – the ethical hoodie brand that has exploded into the market in the last three and a half years and has since become the most dominant and best-selling brand in Europe.
Back in January SPC Yearbooks introduced a competition where one lucky school would win £500 towards the cost of their yearbooks. The draw took place and the winner is:
SPC Yearbooks is entering the name of all schools and colleges that enquire about 2011 yearbooks before the end of January into a draw. On 4th February 2011, one establishment name will be drawn at random from all those in the pot. The lucky school will be given a voucher entitling them to £500 off the cost of their yearbooks produced with SPC Yearbooks during 2011 – in addition to any other standard discounts they are eligible for.