Why make a school yearbook?
Nothing beats sitting down with an old photo album and having a giggle at snaps from days gone by. A yearbook holds the same sense of nostalgia, preserving those once in a lifetime memories of your school days, friends, haircuts, cheeky grins, exotic (and not such exotic) school trips!
Whether your school has a long-running yearbook tradition or not, you should definitely make a school yearbook and here are just a few reasons why…
- Remember your school friends and teachers
- ‘What am I wearing?!’ Remember what hairstyles and clothes were fashionable
- Claim to fame – you can actually prove you went to school with a famous person!
- Old flames, first love – remember your high school sweetheart!
- Revisit comments and messages from friends and teachers – perhaps there’s a special motivational comment or inspirational quote to give you that extra push!
- Swot up for your school reunion – avoiding that awkward moment when you can’t remember someone’s name.
- Make a profit! Any extra money from selling your yearbooks could go towards your prom or be donated to a school project.
- Put it on your CV – being part of your school yearbook project is a valuable experience. It demonstrates working as a team, time management, creative skills, and much more.
- Enjoy your achievement, all of your hard work has paid off and you’ve got a fantastic yearbook to prove it!
What’s stopping you getting your yearbook off to a flying start right now? Request a FREE yearbook sample pack for help and information on how to get started.