Your yearbook needs student quotes. But where do they come from?
Ask most people for a yearbook quote, and they’ll stare at you blankly. Where do you even begin to sum up your school life and the time you’ve spent together?
There’s a trick to creating great yearbook quotes. Behind every great yearbook quote is an equally great interview question. If you want your yearbook to stand out from the crowd and highlight your year’s individuality, ask your classmates some unusual and interesting questions!
Here are some of the very best questions to get you started, along with some yearbook-related tasks you can ask your classmates to complete, and some of the most bizarre but thought-inspiring questions ever written.
- If your school life were a song, what would it be?
- Which teacher could you imagine being your parent? Why?
- If you bumped shopping trollies with your favourite teacher ten years from now, what would you say?
- What will the storybook of your school life be titled?
- If you were reborn as a video game character, what would your stats be?
- What Hogwarts house would you be sorted into, and why?
- Why do you deserve to have a greater share of space in the yearbook?
- What do you do to express yourself creatively/artistically?
- If you were given a million pounds, what would you do with it?
- You’ve been transported back 10 years in time. What do you tell your younger self?
- Where would you take your classmates on a trip?
- Write a haiku to describe your school (5 syllables – 7 syllables – 5 syllables).
- Write your yearbook comment as a tweet (140/280 character limit).
- Create a meme to troll your school (without being too mean!).
- Write the new school rule you always wanted.
- Tell us something about yourself that will surprise us.
- Create a new word and an example of its use.
- Make an anagram from your name
- Would you rather fight a horse-sized hamster, or 100 hamster-sized horses?
- If you were transformed into a cat, how would you let everyone know it’s you?
- You are now Santa Claus. What would you leave your favourite teacher(s) as a gift?
- If you were digitised and uploaded as a page on the Internet, what would your URL be?
- What pizza topping are you? Why?
- It’s the zombie apocalypse! What’s your survival plan?
- How many basketballs could you fit into the school building?