Call for entries – Yearbook Awards 2017
We’re accepting entries and nominations for the 2017 awards until 31st August. Each category winner will be announced on 4th September.
Yearbook Award Categories:
There are three exciting categories for you to enter your yearbook under. There are separate entries for primary school yearbooks (Year 6) and secondary school yearbooks (Year 11 or 13).
1) Best yearbook cover design
If your cover knocks the socks off other yearbooks, then enter it into this category. We’re looking for something creative and eye-catching.
2) Best original yearbook page idea
Got a gem of a page idea up your sleeve? Or have you transformed a traditional yearbook page into something even more genius? Show off your total brilliance by entering our page idea category.
3) Best yearbook design
We love hands-on creativity, so let’s celebrate your amazing Yearbook Hub, or print only design. Show us what you’ve come up with and we’ll award the best overall design.
So, what’s the reward for an award you might ask? Surely the pure prestige of winning the award is enough isn’t it? Okay, how about choosing one of the following prizes…
- £50 Nandos voucher to take your yearbook team out for dinner
- £50 STA Travel vouchers for those taking a gap year
- £50 Amazon voucher
How to enter your yearbook into an awards category
This is the easy bit. All you have to do is fill in a short entry form selecting which category you wish to enter and give the name of your school. The closing date for entries is 31st August and we’ll announce the winners on 4th September.
Enter Yearbook Awards
terms and conditions
- The promoter is: SPC Yearbooks whose registered office is at Units 1-3, Hurricane Close, Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE29 6XX.
- Employees of SPC Yearbooks or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this page (www.spc-yearbooks.co.uk/competitions). To receive an entry by post, send a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, county and postcode to 2017 Yearbook Giveaway Entry Request, Units 1-3, Hurricane Close, Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE29 6XX. See Official Rules at www.spc-yearbooks.co.uk/competitions/ for important mailing requirements. Requests must be postmarked no sooner than 12th May 2017 and no later than 25th August 2017 for receipt no later than 31st August 2017. Requests that do not comply with mailing requirements will not be honoured, acknowledged or returned and persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.
- Closing date for entry will be Thursday 31st August. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at on this page (www.spc-yearbooks.co.uk/competitions)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how, when and where the prize can be claimed or collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: SPC Yearbooks, Units 1-3, Hurricane Close, Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE29 6XX.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.